Data-Blitz Agency Node.js Consultants
Data-Blitz uses a Polyglot approach for implementation. In other words, many of the Data-Blitz internal components are implemented using different open source projects, in different processing languages and are executed on separate runtimes. We at Data-Blitz have found that Node.js is best suited to operate in this heterogeneous component environment. Hence, we have taken the time to understand Node.js.
Data-Blitz Agency understands Node.js
- understands the Node.js event loop
- understands concurrency, and how to efficiently distribute processing in multi-core environments
- understands web-facing components and mainstream packages like Express and others
- understands various middleware and model-view-controller frameworks, like AngularJS and alike
- understands real-time data access methods using Node.js clients for real-time and batch oriented databases.
- has up-to-date knowledge of available Node.js packages
- comes with an array of plugins for IDE’s which enforce consistency across many coding and testing activities.
- understands asynchronous functional programming
- understands “Promises” and when to use them
- comes with a wealth of knowledge gained through experience building commercial Node.js applications
All Data-Blitz Agency consultants have a dotted line access to the Data-Blitz Core Brain trust. If there is ever an issue or question about Node.js usage or anything else for that matter, the Data-Blitz Core Brain trust will help assist in determining the correct course of action.